App Studies Initiative
The App Studies Initiative (ASI) is an international network of academic experts in app-related media research. Comprised of researchers and PhD candidates in the fields of media and communication studies, the ASI engages with the theoretical, methodological, and empirical challenges of studying different kinds of apps and their environments. To this end, the ASI also designs methods and software tools.
- Faculty of Information / Department of Arts, Culture & Media (University of Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Collaborative Research Centre ‘Media of Cooperation’ (University of Siegen, Germany)
- Governing the Digital Society (Utrecht University, the Netherlands)
- Digital Methods Initiative (University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands)
- Centre for Interdisciplinary Methodologies (University of Warwick, United Kingdom)
- Department of Digital Humanities (King’s College London, United Kingdom)
- Public Data Lab
Please find contact details on our contact page.